The NCWIT K–12 Alliance is dedicated to creating access to an authentic, inclusive computing education for every girl, everywhere. The alliance leverages the influence and diversity of its members to create outreach programs and resources that recruit, retain, and advance more girls into computing nationwide. By working together to make sure every voice is heard, alliance members make a larger and more immediate difference than if they acted alone.
Who we are
The NCWIT K–12 Alliance’s national outreach programs and projects, including Aspirations in Computing, Counselors for Computing (C4C), and TECHNOLOchicas, work to increase recruitment, retention, and advancement of girls in computing. Bringing together more than 400 national and local organizations, the alliance serves multiple stakeholders, including girls (and an increasing number of boys) and adult influencers, such as counselors, formal and informal educators, and families.
K-12 Alliance members are given relevant research and tactics to increase diversity and inclusion. Join and enter an expanding circle of national influence:
- Access and share research-based practices with a national network of peer K-12 organizations.
- Connect with other NCWIT members to promote programs, acquire volunteers, and more.
- Participate in the annual NCWIT Summit.
- Contribute to the national dialogue about the future of U.S. computing education.
- Gain visibility through NCWIT communications channels.
Join now. Fill out the NCWIT K-12 Alliance membership form.