Retain with Curriculum
How Does Engaging Curriculum Attract Students to Computing? (Case Studies 1-2)
How can REUs Help Retain Female Undergraduates?
How do You Recruit or Retain Women through Inclusive Pedagogy?
- The Conversational Classroom
- Designing for Diversity
- Equal Access: Inclusive Strategies for Teaching Students with Disabilities
How Can Reducing Unconscious Bias Increase Women's Success in IT?
- Avoiding Unintended Bias in Letters of Recommendation
- Avoiding Gender Bias in Recruitment/Selection Process
- Strategic Planning for Retaining Women in Undergraduate Computing
- REU-in-a-Box: Expanding the Pool of Computing Researchers
Top Ten Ways, Talking Points
- Top 10 Ways to Be a Male Advocate for Technical Women
- Top 10 Ways You Can Retain Students in Computing
- WEPAN Webinar Series, "Two Time-Effective Strategies to Improve Undergraduate Retention in Engineering, Tricia Berry" (Powerpoint slides)
- WEPAN Webinar Series, "Two Time-Effective Strategies to Improve Undergraduate Retention in Engineering, Tricia Berry" (Webinar)
Engaging Students in Engineering
Everyday Examples in Engineering (E3s):
Spatial Visualization Skills