Tapestry Workshop-in-a-Box contains materials for organizing professional development workshops that train high school educators in research-based, field-tested ways to attract and retain more and diverse students to computing courses. This Box includes information about the objectives and content of a Tapestry Workshop; advice on logistics and budgeting; suggestions for selecting participants and presenters; and a sample agenda, templates, and evaluation tools.
Ways to Use Tapestry Workshop-in-a-Box
- Get the full PDF using the orange button to the left.
Download the full .zip file below for all templates and examples.
All Tapestry Workshop-in-a-Box Templates and Examples | .zip (10.5 MB)
- Use the links below to download individual files and templates.
Individual Files and Templates
- Budget Template | .docx (81 KB)
- Letter Templates | .zip (382 KB)
- Sample Presentations | .zip (9.9 MB)
- Sources for Speakers | .docx (77 KB)
- Example Certificate | .pdf (136 KB)