NCWIT Tips for Startup Members
NCWIT Tips for Startup Members is a series of action items to help you implement or improve recruitment and retention practices, avoid unconscious bias, manage talent, and more.
- View Issue #1: To Hire Technical Women, Don't Look for Ninjas. Audit Your Office Vibe.
- View Issue #2: Make Metrics Work For You. Invest in Your Employees' Careers.
- View Issue #3: Write Better Job Ads.
- View Issue #4: Top 10 Ways to Hire the Best for Your Computing Startup
- Top 10 Ways to Hire the Best for Your Computing Startup
- NCWIT Checklist for Reducing Unconscious Bias in Job Descriptions/Advertisements
- NCWIT Tips for Writing Better Job Ads
- Male Advocates and Allies: Promoting Gender Diversity in Technology Workplaces
- Top 10 Ways to Be a Male Advocate for Technical Women
- Top 5 Reasons You Should Work at a Startup
Release Date: September 12, 2013