New and Related Resources for the 2018 NCWIT Summit
Using #NCWITSummit, follow NCWIT on Twitter (@ncwit), Facebook (facebook.com/ncwit), and Instagram (@ncwit), where we will share resources and assets related to the Summit.
We also recommend these resources, in addition to the listings below:
- New to the Summit? View an orientation webinar online.
- All Women Includes ALL Women: The Importance of Multiple Approaches to Intersectionality // We encourage and offer practical recommendations for change leaders to consider intersectionality in all of their outreach and reform efforts. Read the full blog online.
C4C Careers with Code Posters // In collaboration with CareerswithCode.com, these posters can help students envision how they can use computer science skills to make a difference in the world. // ncwit.org/C4Cposters
- Finding Hidden Figures: a NCWIT "Hidden Figures" campaign // ncwit.org/finding-hidden-figures
- Gender Difference Explanations for Disparities in Tech Are Not Supported by Science: For a Field That Claims to Be "Data-Driven," It's Time to Stop the So-Called "Debate" // Read the full blog online.
- Get Started Today: Your Guide to Using NCWIT Resources for Industry // This NCWIT website navigation tool is an interactive version of the System Change Model for Industry designed to help NCWIT members align the many research-based resources we offer to specific strategic actions you are working on. // ncwit.org/industryresources
- Rise Above the Hate-Filled Banter: Realize, Recognize, and Respond to Bias in Our Systems and Ourselves // Read the full blog online.
- Sexual Harassment in the Tech Industry: Why Now? What Now? // Read the full blog online.
- The Tricky (And Necessary) Business Of Being A Male Advocate For Gender Equality // Read the full blog online.