Resources Work Team
This team works to help repackage existing NCWIT resources so that they are more actionable, identify and prioritize new resource needs, and offer feedback throughout the research and resource development processes to ensure that change makers have access to effective research-based tools and information.
- Unconscious Bias and Why It Matters For Women and Tech (video)
- Recruiting, Retaining, and Advancing a Diverse Technical Workforce: Data Collection and Strategic Planning Guidelines
- 8 Tips for Announcing Your Workforce Diversity Numbers
- “Mentorship vs. Sponsorship Toolkit” contains a suite of practical, strategic resources to help organizations implement 1) individual sponsorship efforts and 2) enterprise level programs.
- “Critical Listening Resource” is an interactive app that helps users distinguish between research-based approaches to broadening participation in tech from common problems or misperceptions about these approaches.
To learn more and/or volunteer to serve on a WA/EA Work Team, please email Dori Farah at email@example.com.