NCWIT Counselors for Computing (C4C) Materials
The following materials, produced by NCWIT, are available as individual items. If you would like C4C Kits containing all of these materials sent to you, please complete this form.
- C4C Information Sheet: Get the big picture about technical education and careers.
- Counselor Talking Points: Get key points to convey to colleagues, administrators, students, and parents about computing education and careers.
- Counselor Lesson Plan: Use this interactive lesson plan to introduce middle and high school students to computing and careers. (Download the accompanying Lesson Plan Slides too.)
- Military Pathway Card: Connect students' interests with next steps toward technical careers.
- University Pathway Card: Get students on track to a four-year computing degree.
- Community College Pathway Card: Help students learn about two-year degrees and certificates in IT and computing.
- Intersecting Pathways Poster (24"x36"): Show students that no matter where they start, multiple pathways lead to quality jobs.