DC Web Women
DCWW is a 501(c)(6), not-for-profit trade association that was created to promote women in Web-related careers. As part of our goal to support the DC tech scene, DCWW also partners with other like-minded local tech and non-tech communities and groups as well as participates in major tech trade shows.
Our vision is to be the #1 Professional Development Organization for Women leaders in Tech in the DMV (DC/VA/MD) with an impetus on five focal areas:
- Engaging with men as allies - building relationships as men play key role on the personal + professional front.
- Wellness - integrate healthy lifestyle choices.
- STEM/STEAM (Science Technology Engineering Arts Math) - how to position for future in tech.
- Mentorship through social impact - i) to grow as Executive leaders (soft skills) and ii) give back to the community by targeting Gen Z.
- Diversity and Inclusion (Women+men of Color) - share challenges, candid advice, inspiration.
To learn more about DCWW, visit us at http://dcwebwomen.org/