Vote for NCWIT to Receive a $25,000 Chase Community Giving Grant During Denver Startup Week
NCWIT is one of 13 Colorado-based non-profits included as part of the Chase Community Giving campaign at Denver Startup Week (DSW). On Friday, September 20, six candidates will be named as recipients of a $25,000 Chase Community Giving grant.
** Only registered individuals are allowed to vote and should only vote once. **
Attendees should find Chase Community Giving representatives during key events and vote for NCWIT on available iPads. Below are several highlighted events when representatives will be present:
- Monday, September 16, 3-5pm, during the NCWIT Diversity in Technology panel
- Tuesday, September 17, 6-8pm, during the Startup Job Fair
- Thursday, September 19, 3-5pm, during Jeremy Bloom’s talk
See the full voting schedule here. Representatives are available throughout the day.
Spread the word
Share the following sample messages with your social media followers:
- Yes! @NCWIT is a candidate for the @ChaseGiving program at #DENstartupweek. If you're at DSW, please vote + support #womenintech!
- I voted for @NCWIT as part of the @ChaseGiving program at #DENstartupweek. At DSW? Vote to support #womenintech efforts.
- Retweet and vote for @NCWIT as part of the @ChaseGiving program at #DENstartupweek. Turn Twitter love into Chase love.
Many of our members and supporters in the startup, entrepreneurial, and corporate communities will be participating at DSW as panelists, speakers, or attendees. So, even if you aren't registered, raise awareness about casting a vote for NCWIT. It's a guerrilla campaign!
What is Chase Community Giving?
Chase Community Giving is an innovative, crowd-sourced philanthropy program that gives people the power to decide which charities receive grants from Chase. Since its inception in 2009, Chase Community Giving has awarded over $30 million in grants to thousands of U.S. charities. Find out more at their Facebook page.