The NCWIT Workforce Alliance (WA) serves the needs of companies in recruiting, retaining and advancing technical women in corporate environments.
Workforce Alliance member benefits include:
- Get access to the technical talent pipeline
- Tap into the latest research and business-critical data
- Connect with industry and academic experts
- Pilot programs with corporate peers
- Participate in national outreach programs
- Be recognized for corporate philanthropy
- Work with other distinguished corporations and leading universities and K-12 organizations
Read the Corporate Engagement Prospectus (PDF) to learn more about engagement and funding opportunities with NCWIT.
Workforce Alliance News
Workforce Alliance Projects
Workforce Alliance Resources
April 18, 2014
February 28, 2014
November 20, 2013