Status 
Not yet started
Lisa Sandoval

Dates

Activity Date 
June 20, 2016
Target Completion Date 
June 20, 2016
Goal statement 
Increase participation of women in Network Design and Administration program from 13% to 20% over 2 years (+2 women, 6 total), 33 percent by the 3rd year (10 women total)

Meta

Organization 
Seattle Central College
Department 
BITCA IT Programs
Author 
lsandoval777
City 
Seattle
State 
Washington
Activity Description 

Develop success stories and short commercials, outreach to women veteran's groups, provide tutoring support to the networking students.

Goal tag(s) 
Recruiting
Retaining