Retain with Student Support
How Can Encouragement Increase Persistence in Computing?
- Encouragement Works in Academic Settings
- Encouragement Is Effective in Work Settings
- One Professor's Approach to Broadening Participation in Computing
How Do You Provide Intentional Role Modeling?
How Can Reducing Unconscious Bias Increase Women's Success in IT?
- Avoiding Unintended Bias in Letters of Recommendation
- Avoiding Gender Bias in Recruitment/Selection Processes
- Get Involved: Tool Kit for Role Models
- Strategic Planning for Retaining Women in Undergraduate Computing
- Engage Talk To Me Toolkit
- Engage Connections Class Toolkit
Engaging Students in Engineering
Faculty-Student Interaction Resources