NCWIT Scorecard: A Report on the Status of Women in Information Technology
Ways to Use the NCWIT Scorecard
- Get the full PDF report (on the left)
- Insert charts and graphs into your own presentations (see below)
PPTs and JPEGs
- Title Slides PowerPoint (287 KB)
- Why Gender Diversity Is Important in Computing PowerPoint
- Why Computing Is a Good Career for Women PowerPoint (1.5MB) | JPGs (856 KB)
- Secondary Education PowerPoint (2.3 MB) | JPGs (965 KB)
- Post-secondary Education PowerPoint (3.4 MB) | JPGs (1.5MB)
- Workforce PowerPoint (3.1 MB) | JPGs (868 KB)
- Thought Leadership and Innovation PowerPoint (1.7 MB) | JPGs (454 KB) 13 slides describing the current research on the participation of women in technology thought leadership and innovation.
Add presenters' names and organization logo to these customizable title slides.
5 slides containing a few of the key explanations NCWIT uses.
9 slides describing the strength of the computing industry.
17 slides describing the participation of girls in computing at the high-school level, what people can do to improve the situation, and an inspiring case study.
20 slides describing the participation of women in computer and information sciences at the undergraduate and graduate levels, what people can do to improve the situation, and inspiring case studies.
17 slides describing the status of women in the computing industry (including female faculty in academica), what people can do to improve the situation, and an inspiring case study.