NCWIT Scorecard (PowerPoint slides and .JPG modules)
The NCWIT Scorecard shows trends in girls' and women's participation in computing in the U.S. over time, providing a benchmark for measuring progress and identifying areas for improvement.
Download PowerPoint slides and charts (.JPG modules) from individual sections for your own presentations, proposals, reports, etc. Note: We ask that you retain the NCWIT copyright and data source information.
To see the full version, both online and in PDF format, click here. Available on this page are the following:
- Title Slides PowerPoint (284 KB)
- Why Gender Diversity Is Important in Computing PowerPoint (704 KB)
- Why Computing Is a Good Career for Women PowerPoint (1.6 MB)
- Secondary Education PowerPoint (2.6 MB) | JPGs (888 KB)
- Post-secondary Education PowerPoint (3.7 MB) | JPGs (1.5MB)
- Workforce PowerPoint (3.1 MB) | JPGs (880 KB)
- Entrepreneurship PowerPoint (1.6 MB) | JPGs (1 MB)
- Thought Leadership and Innovation PowerPoint (1.8 MB) | JPGs (420 KB)
Add presenters' names and organization logo to these customizable title slides.
1 slide containing a few of the key explanations NCWIT uses.
9 slides describing the strength of the computing industry.
17 slides describing the participation of girls in computing at the high-school level, what people can do to improve the situation, and an inspiring case study.
20 slides describing the participation of women in computer and information sciences at the undergraduate and graduate levels, what people can do to improve the situation, and inspiring case studies.
17 slides describing the status of women in the computing industry (including female faculty in academia), what people can do to improve the situation, and an inspiring case study.
9 slides describing the current knowledge about female technology entrepreneurs, what people can do to learn more, and an inspiring case study.
13 slides describing the current research on the participation of women in technology thought leadership and innovation.