Counselors for Computing (C4C)
Use C4C Resources
The following materials are available as individual items. If you would like C4C Kits sent to you, please complete this form.
- C4C Webinar View the workshop with your counselor colleagues and learn key tips for advising (.wmv file)
- C4C Slide Presentation Download and present in a workshop (PPT; includes script)
- C4C Information Sheet Learn more about the C4C campaign and get the big picture about technical education and careers
- Counselor Talking Points Get key points to convey to students and parents about computing education and careers
- EdJobsMap: Computer Science Education and Computing Jobs (Web page) Find national and local data on technical jobs and student preparedness for those jobs
- Military Pathway Connect students with their interests with next steps toward technical careers
- University Pathway Get students on track to a four-year computing degree
- Community College Pathway Help students learn about two-year degrees and certificates in IT and computing
- Intersecting Pathways Poster (24"x36") Show students that no matter where they start, multiple pathways lead to quality jobs
If you would like C4C Kits containing these materials sent to you, please complete this form.
Bring Counselors for Computing to Your Area
NCWIT offers custom and local professional development around computing education and careers at no cost. Contact us to get started.
Counselors for Computing is a project of the NCWIT K-12 Alliance, made possible by The Merck Company Foundation.