Counselors for Computing (C4C)
Use C4C Resources
- C4C Webinar View the workshop with your counselor colleagues and learn key tips for advising (.wmv file)
- C4C Slide Presentation Download and present in a workshop (PPT; includes script)
- C4C Information Sheet Learn more about the C4C campaign and get the big picture about technical education and careers
- Counselor Talking Points Get key points to convey to students and parents about computing education and careers
- Computer Science Education and Jobs Find national and local data on technical jobs and student preparedness for those jobs
- Military Pathway Connect students with their interests with next steps toward technical careers
- University Pathway Get students on track to a four-year computing degree
- Community College Pathway Help students learn about two-year degrees and certificates in IT and computing
- Intersecting Pathways Poster (24"x36") Show students that no matter where they start, multiple pathways lead to quality jobs
Bring Counselors for Computing to Your Area
Join a cadre of peer trainers and provide professional development to your colleagues at the local level. Contact us to get started.
Counselors for Computing is a project of the NCWIT K-12 Alliance, made possible by The Merck Company Foundation.