Jobs with NCWIT
NCWIT is currently looking for one full-time research associate. See below.
Research Association (Full-time Staff Position)
The National Center for Women & IT (NCWIT) seeks a Research Associate (“Research Scientist”). This position involves working with a team of NCWIT social scientists to identify gaps in existing research; conduct original research related to gender, technology, and organizations; and translate that research into practical resources for implementation in corporate contexts. The position will also work on corporate reform initiatives, delivering presentations to and consulting with NCWIT Workforce Alliance companies.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Assist in identifying gaps in existing research and opportunities for addressing these gaps
- Participate in cutting-edge research projects related to gender, technology and corporate contexts
- Present findings (e.g., keynotes, workshops) to a diverse array of academic, industry, and lay audiences
- Collaborate with companies in conducting these research projects and disseminating findings
- Translate research findings and develop content for corporate resources/products
- Identify relevant secondary research and create content for disseminating these findings for a variety of corporate, academic and lay audiences
- Collaborate with design team in translating these findings into products appropriate for a range of audiences
- Work with NCWIT corporate strategy team to refine and launch corporate change efforts
- Provide consulting for corporate executives and other change leaders to implement reform in their local environments
- Consult with and advise NCWIT Workforce Alliance work teams on their internal change efforts
For more details, see the full posting on the University of Colorado website.