In Memoriam: David Notkin
David passed away early this morning after a long battle with cancer. He will be missed by all in the NCWIT community who knew him.
Five things we'll remember about David:
- His epic beard (and sense of humor.)
- His thoughts on gender, family, and computing in Sweden.
- His well-deserved A. Nico Habermann Award.
- His 2012 FlashTalk on "flexibility."
- His long and beloved mentoring career.
P.S. David would want us take this opportunity to remind you to schedule your regular colonoscopy screening, if you're due.