The NCWIT Workforce Alliance (WA) serves the needs of companies in recruiting, retaining and advancing technical women in corporate environments.
Workforce Alliance member benefits include:
- Get access to the technical talent pipeline
- Tap into the latest research and business-critical data
- Connect with industry and academic experts
- Pilot programs with corporate peers
- Participate in national outreach programs
- Be recognized for corporate philanthropy
- Work with other distinguished corporations and leading universities and K-12 organizations
Read the Corporate Engagement Prospectus (PDF) to learn more about engagement and funding opportunities with NCWIT. You can also refer to the Workforce Alliance overview document (PDF) for a brief description about the latest participation benefits and program outcomes.